Thursday, July 2, 2009

dream house #0

How can I get my house to functional state? Maybe if I list the things I would like it to have, ways i would like it to be, maybe I will get some energy & inspiration to work towards those things.

Right now I have a swatch of lawn in the back, plus some plants that i don't know what they are and didn't choose or plant them myself. All those bushes that those charity folks planted 4 years ago, April of aught-five, that was. I got all mean and crabby yesterday evening & roundupped them. Betcha they'll up 'n die soon, har har. Then I can plant roses and hydrangeas and some other things I like and KNOW what they are.

So the "dream house" is MY house, not some other fantasy house. It's how i COULD fix it up, if I just could actually DO it instead of fruitless wishing & wheel-spinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment